Dr. Anita Roybal Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anita Roybal?

October 13th, 2017

Amazing, caring doctor and staff!

I finally feel for the first time in years that I have a doctor who is willing to take the time with me and help me map out a long-term goal to achieve a healthy life. Medical assistant, Deborah, is a gem! She is caring, compassionate and very efficient!

August 8th, 2017

She is old school good Dr, jut need to listen she is helpful

August 17th, 2016

She is very rude and doesn't listen to her patients. She's forgotten what I've told her on every visit. I went to her a few months ago for abdominal and pelvic pain and just yesterday had me sign a medical release form. I had to make yesterday's appointment for my abdominal and pelvic pain because she never addressed it. I'm changing doctors. I would NOT recommend her to anyone I know.

January 7th, 2015

Long time since I have had and complete check-up head to toe, done the right way . Very persistent about doing things the right way.

August 16th, 2014

Very disappointed

I waited for about six months for Dr. Roybal to have an opening in her practice so I could see her. At first, I loved her office. The receptionist was wonderful and her nurse was great. Then the receptionist left, then her nurse left. When I asked what happened, I received a rude reply of "they're gone, that's it". Now her receptionist is one of the rudest people I"ve ever met. She's condescending and dismissive. Getting through to the office is impossible and there's no chance of having your call returned. The doctor seem indifferent. So disappointed....

August 5th, 2013

excellent doctor are very rare carlsbad lost one of the BEST

Dr. Royal took her time with you ,she listen and actually cares,what you tell her.We were able to ask questions and got her full attention.Never felt rushed with her.My husband Oscar had a lawn mover accident and she cared so mush she saw him on Saturday just to clean his fingers .She caught it real early that they were getting infected,sent to the Emergency Hospital.How many Dr.Did you know open their office or even take the time on the weekends.He went through some rough medications he got several text done,she would personally called us on Sunday.Excellent Doctor .MY HUSBAND AND I TRULY MISS HER WHAT HAPPENS IN THE OFFICE WASN'T HER DOING ,BLAME THE HEAD DR.WHERE SHE WAS WORKING

May 14th, 2013

HORRIBLE! Stay away!!

It is very difficult to get through on the phone, VERY long wait with very few people in the office. She has a terrible bedside manner, seems to not believe what you tell her and just in general honestly does not seem to be a very good Dr. They are clueless about how to get records transferred over to them. The receptionist is also the nurse so when she is with a patient no one is there to answer the phones and you can forget ever getting a returned call if you leave a voicemail message. Just super unprofessional, not very caring and not competent!!

August 13th, 2012

No caring, judgmental, inconsiderate and unprofessional.

I have been suffering from back pain and despite some abnormalities found in my back through an MRI, Dr. Roybal judged me and stated the pain was all in my head. She was reluctant to refer me to a specialist when I refused to be referred to a specialist she recommended. She was unprofessional on more than one occasion and treated me like I was a drug addict even though I never requested any narcotics from her. She has horrible bed side manners, inconsiderate and completely insensitive to my needs and feelings as a patient. One word to describe Dr. Roybal is bi-polar. I felt belittled and not taken seriously. I have been in the medical field for 25 years and she is the worse doctor I have ever met and had the displeasure to be treated by.

July 8th, 2017