More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Sabeti
Dr. Anita Sabeti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Sabeti is affiliated with Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Sabeti has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Sabeti has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Anita Sabeti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.
Dr. George Gershman
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Beverly Hills, CA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Marion Johnson
Pediatric Allergy, Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Beverly Hills, CA 0.03 mi38
Dr. Richard Harris
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Beverly Hills, CA 0.03 mi37