A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Sabeti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Sabeti, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Sabeti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabeti graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sabeti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Sabeti MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anita Sabeti practice?
- Dr. Anita Sabeti has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Sabeti practices Pediatrics near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pediatricians.