A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Sadaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Sadaty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Sadaty, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadaty graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sadaty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Fatima Sadaty FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita F. Sadaty practice?
- Dr. Anita Sadaty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Sadaty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, NY and Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.