Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Just so rude show details Just so rude
Dec 22nd, 2014

I wish i could give her zero stars. I refilled my birth control on my app and 3 days later i get a call that i cannot get it refilled since i haven't been to the doctor in 2 years. (my bad but i didn't have any thing wrong in that time) I was not aware of that doctor policy since this is the only meds i am on. So the office calls and says i have to come in or no birth control but i started a new job and could not get time off. After 30 mintes of arguing how i needed a refill or id get pregnant they "squeezed" me in. I get there at 9 on a sat morning for a 915 appt. Doctor doesnt show up till 945. Comes in and says oh so your the person who thought you could just not come in for 2 years and keep getting birth control. I shrugged that off and she continues w routine questions. I Brought up i may want to switch to a birth control where i dont have to take a pill. She looked at me like i spoke of something unheard of. Finally asks so do you want hormonal or non hormonal? I asked her to explain the difference and shes goes "one has hormones and one doesn't...." SO sarcastically. I told her never mind forget it...since it was too difficult to get an answer and i didn't want things to get too much more awkward before she looks inside my vagina. I will not be going back.

LACK OF BEDSIDE MANNER show details LACK OF BEDSIDE MANNER
May 16th, 2014

I cannot believe the lack of bedside manner coming from this woman. Everyone has bad days but she was just so blunt and rude giving one word answers to serious questions that needed more explaining. She literally said that she would not read my birthing plan! Seriously? What am I paying her for then? Obviously, I want my child to be born in certain settings so that is up to me and not up to her. She was not reassuring at all especially since this is my first child. The office even lost a specimen from my first trimester and never called to confirm. Dr. Santoyo is awesome, though! She has less experience but awesome bedside manner. Will be staying with her from now on.

Nov 29th, 2013

Bad bedside manner,doesn't explain anything.and gets annoyed when asked questions.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Ali on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Sadaty was referred to me by my fiance. She sat and listened attentively and made me feel very comfortable. Because she was awesome I am switching from my regular gyno to her from now on. I would highy recommend her to anyone and at most you will wait 30/40 minutes which is nothing compared to other gynos. The nurse and front desk staff were also very Pleasant and professional. They make you feel welcome and had great attitudes.

by Laura on Jul 18th, 2013

I saw Dr. Sadaty for both of my pregnancies. When I was almost 9 months preganant I had a scare where I did not feel my child move. She stayed late one night to do an ultrasound. I found her bedside manner to be professional and very reassuring. My next pregnancy I was pregnant with twins and I'm over 40. I was very nervous throughout the pregnancy fearing I was going to be high risk. Dr. Sadaty again was very reassuring and I never felt rushed with all the questions I was always asking. I would highly recommend her.

lawyer show details lawyer
by Happy patient on Apr 9th, 2013

My old doctor totally missed that I had a hernia. I just so happened to switch doctors after I moved and Dr. S. caught it immediately. She was professional and efficient. Go to her if you want your issues spotted and your problems solved. That's what it's about - not hand holding.

One of the best OB's on Long Island show details One of the best OB's on Long Island
Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr. Sadaty came highly recommended to me by my husband's internist who described her as "one of the smartest doctors in the metropolitan area." Getting an appointment wasn't easy, but I chalked that up to her popularity. Once in, i found her office staff to be effiencient and competent and was able to download all the preliminary forms from her informative website, so i could fill out everything at my own leisure.At my first visit, I found her charming, with a great sense of humor, and a professional demeanor that instilled confidence in her abilities. Later on my husband's doctor's assessment of her capabilities as an OB/GYN came into play during a late term complication. Not wanting to go into personal details, but suffice to say that her diagnosis of my issue saved my pregnancy.

Poor Bedside Manner show details Poor Bedside Manner
Jul 5th, 2012

During an ultrasound, she advised me the heartbeat is missing. then directed me to another ultrasound machine with a technician who confirmed with her finding. Once this was confirmed, the technician went ahead and took more pictures of my ovaries. Meanwhile Dr. Sadaty's there joking with the technician about how she saw a cyst too and slapping each other on their shoulders, laughing right along while I was sitting there with the bad news hanging over my head. Finally, she took two steps over to me and seriously said: there's no heartbeat, this is not a good pregnancy. Now, let's talk options. Where's the compassion?!

Apr 10th, 2012

SHE AS A BAD BEDSIDE MANNER. i DID NOT FEEL SHE EXPLAINED MY CONDITION WELL. AND i FELT RUSHED LIKE SHE WAS DOING ME A FAVOR BY SEEING ME, I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT IN THIS OFFICE FOR MANY YEARS WITH OTHER DOCTORS. I WOULD RECOMMEND SEEING HER ASSOCIATES.

best of the best! show details best of the best!
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Sadaty dlivered my last child and has provided subsequent gyn care to me. She is an excellent clinician, and I give her my highest recommendation.

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
Jan 20th, 2012

My intial visit with this group was with Anita Sadaty, who I assumed was "my doctor". I was finally brought into a room after waiting an hour. She came into the room and didn't introduce herself, was very abrupt and condescending. I can honestly say that I don't know how she is actually as a diagnostic physician because I have only met with her the one time. All other pre-natal visits have been with the other doctors and so far I am only impressed with Dr. Kaufman.