Dr. Anita Sadaty MD Patient Reviews

January 10th, 2017
Wonderful, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Would recommend her to all.

January 4th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr.Sadaty is amazing! She actually listens to her patients and values their input. I have been nothing but pleased with Dr. Sadaty. I highly recommend her!!! She is professional and kind.

November 9th, 2016
Dr. Anita Sadaty is my angel on earth. A year prior to seeing her, I was given the wrong medication and had a severe reaction which caused me to be in chronic pain and miserable. I was going to different doctors and no one could help me. When I went to see Dr. Sadaty she saw my desperation and the incredible pain I was in and helped me in the right direction and now I am pain free!!!

November 7th, 2016
Wonderful!!
Dr. sadaty is beyond amazing! Extremely knowledgeable, professional, thorough, caring, compassionate and patient. I highly recommend her and Great neck obgyn. A wonderful office and staff that is run in a very organized, efficient manner.

October 5th, 2015
Dr. Anita Sadaty is a horrible doctor with poor information.
Dr. Anita Sadaty is a horrible, cold, insensitive and a rude doctor which lacks in lots of information. I visited her only once and I decided not to go her practice any more. Instead of explaining me the meaning of medical and symptoms terminologies for which I was required to give the blood test during my pregnancy, she asked me to look up the internet. She did not even bother to explain it to me what the word mean that I asked her. The word was "Down syndrome". In order to explain this to me with an example, she told me that a baby with down syndrome has Chinese looking eyes. That was enough for me to leave her office for ever.

July 7th, 2015
She is an excellent Doctor.

April 20th, 2015
Dr. Sadaty has been my doctor for over 12 years. She has delivered two of my children. One was born at 32 weeks old and is a thriving 12 year old. She has not only been an amazing gynecologist but she has also caught two medical issues that I have. She is knowledgeable and is always willing to spend the time with me. I completely trust her judgment. She has truly changed my life

December 22nd, 2014
Just so rude
I wish i could give her zero stars. I refilled my birth control on my app and 3 days later i get a call that i cannot get it refilled since i haven't been to the doctor in 2 years. (my bad but i didn't have any thing wrong in that time) I was not aware of that doctor policy since this is the only meds i am on. So the office calls and says i have to come in or no birth control but i started a new job and could not get time off. After 30 mintes of arguing how i needed a refill or id get pregnant they "squeezed" me in. I get there at 9 on a sat morning for a 915 appt. Doctor doesnt show up till 945. Comes in and says oh so your the person who thought you could just not come in for 2 years and keep getting birth control. I shrugged that off and she continues w routine questions. I Brought up i may want to switch to a birth control where i dont have to take a pill. She looked at me like i spoke of something unheard of. Finally asks so do you want hormonal or non hormonal? I asked her to explain the difference and shes goes "one has hormones and one doesn't...." SO sarcastically. I told her never mind forget it...since it was too difficult to get an answer and i didn't want things to get too much more awkward before she looks inside my vagina. I will not be going back.

May 16th, 2014
LACK OF BEDSIDE MANNER
I cannot believe the lack of bedside manner coming from this woman. Everyone has bad days but she was just so blunt and rude giving one word answers to serious questions that needed more explaining. She literally said that she would not read my birthing plan! Seriously? What am I paying her for then? Obviously, I want my child to be born in certain settings so that is up to me and not up to her. She was not reassuring at all especially since this is my first child. The office even lost a specimen from my first trimester and never called to confirm. Dr. Santoyo is awesome, though! She has less experience but awesome bedside manner. Will be staying with her from now on.

November 29th, 2013
Bad bedside manner,doesn't explain anything.and gets annoyed when asked questions.

October 9th, 2013
Highly recommended
Dr. Sadaty was referred to me by my fiance. She sat and listened attentively and made me feel very comfortable. Because she was awesome I am switching from my regular gyno to her from now on. I would highy recommend her to anyone and at most you will wait 30/40 minutes which is nothing compared to other gynos. The nurse and front desk staff were also very Pleasant and professional. They make you feel welcome and had great attitudes.

July 18th, 2013
I saw Dr. Sadaty for both of my pregnancies. When I was almost 9 months preganant I had a scare where I did not feel my child move. She stayed late one night to do an ultrasound. I found her bedside manner to be professional and very reassuring. My next pregnancy I was pregnant with twins and I'm over 40. I was very nervous throughout the pregnancy fearing I was going to be high risk. Dr. Sadaty again was very reassuring and I never felt rushed with all the questions I was always asking. I would highly recommend her.