Dr. Anita Saluja MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Melbourne, FL

February 15th, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Saluja is a great and wonderful doctor! She is one of the most caring doctor's you will ever find. I have had fillers, botox, skin care with her and she is also my dermatologist. I have had nothing but a great experience with her and her staff. Have had an issue recently where 4 other doctor's could not figure out what was going on - but Dr Saluja figured it out. We call her my Hero Doctor!

February 13th, 2017
AWESOME DR

January 19th, 2017
Best Dermatologist
I give Dr Saluja 5 stars! She is so knowledgeable and thorough, I know I am getting best exam and care possible. She takes the time to explain everything and gives honest advise. I feel very confident in my dermatologic care. I would highly recommend Dr. Saluja!

December 23rd, 2016
Would not recommend this dr. Highly rude and unprofessional! Treated her staff horribly. Must be why you never see the same one twice. Then she had me go to another office to have stitches removed by someone else, not her, and I kept telling them I still felt the stitches, only to go home with them still in my skin! Awful, nasty person overall.

November 9th, 2016
Patient
Skilled, knowledgable and decisive Doctor.

October 20th, 2016
Again, appointments are never, ever, ever anywhere near on time. Most timely was when we got called in 35 minutes after appt time. (Then of course there is the inside room wait).

August 19th, 2016
They Dont Care about YOU
Misdiagnosed rash, I was prescribed medication for a contact dermatitis that was actually scabies. without the proper medication my infestation spread and my little boy started to break out also. It was my son's pediatrician that diagnosed the scabies. When I called Dr Saluja's office, they would not make an appointment for me for another 2 weeks even though the receptionist understood that this was a time crucial infestation and all members of a household must be treated at the same time. This Dr represents another example of patients just being numbered subjects being herded through to make a dollar. I am very displeased and feel left out in the cold. ZERO STARS

August 3rd, 2016
Go somewhere else! Not accurate with diagnosis and surgery, had to have repeated biopsy and precancer removal they didn't get it right the first time and the second time. Then had to wait a month to get appointment for these mishaps. Overbooked and rushed.

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Saluja is amazing! She is an expert in the field of dermatology. A 5 star rating isn’t quite enough for this board certified guru if you ask me. I have seen Dr. Saluja for ten years now. My first visit was for a skin check after my dad was diagnosed with melanoma. As the years have gone on, I have continued to see Dr. Saluja on a regular basis and she has treated me with botox, fillers, IPL, fraxel laser, and skin care. She's got an amazing eye and knows exactly where and how to inject to get the most "natural appearing" rejuvenation and balance to the face. She is very thorough, and she really helps you understand and listens! Thanks to Dr. Saluja and her team of outstanding clinicians I have been have to achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Saluja!

May 6th, 2016
Dr.Saluja and her staff are awesome! They are extremely polite, courteous and knowledgeable. Dr. Saluja is a MASTER at what she does to keep me looking like I'm still in my thirties!(44yrs old). People ask what my beauty secret is all the time...its Dr. Saluja! I'm so very happy with her knowledge and techniques used to keep me looking youthful, but more importantly I still look like myself!!! Thank you Dr. Saluja!!!

March 22nd, 2016
many thanks
Many thanks to Dr. Saluja and her team for providing safe, effective, and comprehensive cosmetic procedures. Dr. Saluja is the only doctor I trust with my face!!! Thanks for 7 years of results and great products.

February 15th, 2016
Friendly and fast I really appreciate the team concept of using ARNP and PA-C's. I wish more medical offices would adopt the same practice. Thank You Dr. Saluja for creating a great dermatological environment, I really appreciate the very thorough exam. Your staff actually looked at the skin over my entire body, plus I love the "one spot" appointments.