Dr. Anita Saluja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Saluja?

August 28th, 2017

So Glad I Came to Dr. Saluja

I came to Dr Saluja to have a spider vein lasered under my left eye. She was recommended by my Opthalmologist because it was so close to my eye and Dr. Saluja is also a trained Opthalmologist. She zapped the vein with her laser and got rid of it but at the same time she lasered a mole that was close by and it seems to be almost diminished. Another surprise that I had was that my lower eye lid drooped slightly due to a previous facelift. Only I could notice it but it always bothered me. Now .... NO DROOP!!! I am so happy with the results. I am going back to her for all of my cosmetic needs because have the utmost confidence in her and I recommend her highly.

July 24th, 2017

Dr. Saluja: My Experience

Dr. Saluja and her team are nothing short of wonderful! Being in my mid - late twenties, I was beginning to see the first few signs of aging and wanted to get on an effective skin care regimen to optimize and prolong my youthfulness. Dr. Saluja has taught me the importance of taking care of my skin at a young age and has drastically changed my skin for the better!! There is no one else I would trust with my botox and injectables either, she is truly an artist in every sense of the word. From the moment you step into the office to the moment you leave, you are treated with the utmost kindness from the entire staff. The staff has a great desire to meet your needs and make sure you have a wonderful, seamless experience when visiting the office.The office itself has a gorgeous boutique like feel. Dr. Saluja, is truly one of the kindest doctors I have ever met and am so grateful we have her here in Brevard! I wouldn't recommend anywhere else!!

February 15th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Saluja is a great and wonderful doctor! She is one of the most caring doctor's you will ever find. I have had fillers, botox, skin care with her and she is also my dermatologist. I have had nothing but a great experience with her and her staff. Have had an issue recently where 4 other doctor's could not figure out what was going on - but Dr Saluja figured it out. We call her my Hero Doctor!

January 19th, 2017

Best Dermatologist

I give Dr Saluja 5 stars! She is so knowledgeable and thorough, I know I am getting best exam and care possible. She takes the time to explain everything and gives honest advise. I feel very confident in my dermatologic care. I would highly recommend Dr. Saluja!

November 9th, 2016

Patient

Skilled, knowledgable and decisive Doctor.

October 20th, 2016

Again, appointments are never, ever, ever anywhere near on time. Most timely was when we got called in 35 minutes after appt time. (Then of course there is the inside room wait).

August 19th, 2016

They Dont Care about YOU

Misdiagnosed rash, I was prescribed medication for a contact dermatitis that was actually scabies. without the proper medication my infestation spread and my little boy started to break out also. It was my son's pediatrician that diagnosed the scabies. When I called Dr Saluja's office, they would not make an appointment for me for another 2 weeks even though the receptionist understood that this was a time crucial infestation and all members of a household must be treated at the same time. This Dr represents another example of patients just being numbered subjects being herded through to make a dollar. I am very displeased and feel left out in the cold. ZERO STARS

August 3rd, 2016

Go somewhere else! Not accurate with diagnosis and surgery, had to have repeated biopsy and precancer removal they didn't get it right the first time and the second time. Then had to wait a month to get appointment for these mishaps. Overbooked and rushed.

May 17th, 2016

Dr. Saluja is amazing! She is an expert in the field of dermatology. A 5 star rating isn’t quite enough for this board certified guru if you ask me. I have seen Dr. Saluja for ten years now. My first visit was for a skin check after my dad was diagnosed with melanoma. As the years have gone on, I have continued to see Dr. Saluja on a regular basis and she has treated me with botox, fillers, IPL, fraxel laser, and skin care. She's got an amazing eye and knows exactly where and how to inject to get the most "natural appearing" rejuvenation and balance to the face. She is very thorough, and she really helps you understand and listens! Thanks to Dr. Saluja and her team of outstanding clinicians I have been have to achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Saluja!

May 6th, 2016

Dr.Saluja and her staff are awesome! They are extremely polite, courteous and knowledgeable. Dr. Saluja is a MASTER at what she does to keep me looking like I'm still in my thirties!(44yrs old). People ask what my beauty secret is all the time...its Dr. Saluja! I'm so very happy with her knowledge and techniques used to keep me looking youthful, but more importantly I still look like myself!!! Thank you Dr. Saluja!!!

March 22nd, 2016

many thanks

Many thanks to Dr. Saluja and her team for providing safe, effective, and comprehensive cosmetic procedures. Dr. Saluja is the only doctor I trust with my face!!! Thanks for 7 years of results and great products.

February 16th, 2016

Friendly and fast I really appreciate the team concept of using ARNP and PA-C's. I wish more medical offices would adopt the same practice. Thank You Dr. Saluja for creating a great dermatological environment, I really appreciate the very thorough exam. Your staff actually looked at the skin over my entire body, plus I love the "one spot" appointments.