Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
Again, appointments are never, ever, ever anywhere near on time. Most timely was when we got called in 35 minutes after appt time. (Then of course there is the inside room wait).

August 19th, 2016
They Dont Care about YOU
Misdiagnosed rash, I was prescribed medication for a contact dermatitis that was actually scabies. without the proper medication my infestation spread and my little boy started to break out also. It was my son's pediatrician that diagnosed the scabies. When I called Dr Saluja's office, they would not make an appointment for me for another 2 weeks even though the receptionist understood that this was a time crucial infestation and all members of a household must be treated at the same time. This Dr represents another example of patients just being numbered subjects being herded through to make a dollar. I am very displeased and feel left out in the cold. ZERO STARS

August 3rd, 2016
Go somewhere else! Not accurate with diagnosis and surgery, had to have repeated biopsy and precancer removal they didn't get it right the first time and the second time. Then had to wait a month to get appointment for these mishaps. Overbooked and rushed.

May 17th, 2016
Dr. Saluja is amazing! She is an expert in the field of dermatology. A 5 star rating isn’t quite enough for this board certified guru if you ask me. I have seen Dr. Saluja for ten years now. My first visit was for a skin check after my dad was diagnosed with melanoma. As the years have gone on, I have continued to see Dr. Saluja on a regular basis and she has treated me with botox, fillers, IPL, fraxel laser, and skin care. She's got an amazing eye and knows exactly where and how to inject to get the most "natural appearing" rejuvenation and balance to the face. She is very thorough, and she really helps you understand and listens! Thanks to Dr. Saluja and her team of outstanding clinicians I have been have to achieve and maintain healthy, beautiful skin. I would highly recommend Dr. Saluja!

May 6th, 2016
Dr.Saluja and her staff are awesome! They are extremely polite, courteous and knowledgeable. Dr. Saluja is a MASTER at what she does to keep me looking like I'm still in my thirties!(44yrs old). People ask what my beauty secret is all the time...its Dr. Saluja! I'm so very happy with her knowledge and techniques used to keep me looking youthful, but more importantly I still look like myself!!! Thank you Dr. Saluja!!!

March 22nd, 2016
many thanks
Many thanks to Dr. Saluja and her team for providing safe, effective, and comprehensive cosmetic procedures. Dr. Saluja is the only doctor I trust with my face!!! Thanks for 7 years of results and great products.

February 15th, 2016
Friendly and fast I really appreciate the team concept of using ARNP and PA-C's. I wish more medical offices would adopt the same practice. Thank You Dr. Saluja for creating a great dermatological environment, I really appreciate the very thorough exam. Your staff actually looked at the skin over my entire body, plus I love the "one spot" appointments.

February 15th, 2016
Coming here is like winning the lotto. I'm a very laid back goof ball sometimes, so the people here laugh and are so down to earth. I've had my dermatology doctors up in Melbourne and here, but since my primary doctor suggested this place life is all so good.

February 15th, 2016
I saw Kathleen yesterday for a skin check and I was very impressed how good she was. She noticed things even I didn't see and I'm pretty good at spotting my abnormals. She's very good and I trust her to find the bad stuff (I am a little of a stickler about this). I need to do the levulan on my face and I think I have at least one cancer on there but we are going to do the treatment and watch a few spots. Tell Dr. Saluja I was very happy with her. I was very impressed with her and how well she covered everything. I give her an A+ .

February 15th, 2016
I was very impressed by Bonnie Fox. Also, Amy at my last visit in Indialantic. I found her professional, polite, and interested. Your staff here today has also been very kind.

February 15th, 2016
Awesome visit and staff!!!! Great job. Adrienne was OUTSTANDING!!!! Professional, courteous and focused! Greatly appreciated!

February 6th, 2016
I highly recommend Dr. Seluja and her medical staff , first and foremost, to all my friends, colleagues, and clients. This past summer, I received the diagnosis of Stage 2 Melanoma. If it hadn't been for Sara Mowery, PA, and Dr. Seluja, I would not be able to say that I am doing well today. I am carefully monitored, and based on other treatment practices in my area, that is a real change for the better! Dr. Seluja and her staff treat me like family. I could not feel more secure under their care. I am always treated with the utmost dignity and respect. I never wait more than 5-10 minutes for my appointment, which means a lot to a working professional, such as myself. Never in Brevard County had I ever received such a thorough and professional examination with opportunities to ask questions and to freely express my concerns. I have lived in Brevard County for 14 years, and for many years tried to be loyal to another practice in the area. I wanted to be fair and give them ample opportunity to redeem themselves when things failed to go well, however, missed diagnoses, lack of follow up care, indifferent office / medical staff, and a cold attitude toward the concerned, proactive , skin cancer patient with legitimate questions proved too much over time. I tried being loyal but had to make a change. I was told by several, reputable sources to try seeing Dr. Seluga. I thank goodness I was able to find a real skin care specialist near my home. Dr. Seluja operated on my leg and face this summer. It was as if I had my previous plastic surgeon, Dr. Dabbah, from Palm Beach, doing it for me, again. And trust me, that's a compliment! Thank you, Sara Mowery, PA, for discovering my cancer, three times! And, thank you, Dr. Seluja, for your expertise, warmth, and commitment to all of those you medically serve. You are, undoubtedly, the best in Brevard County!