Dr. Anita Sandhu MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Cedar Park, TX

3.8

January 15th, 2016
Disappointed
I got more information from Google on how to treat endometriosis than I did from Dr. Sandhu. I feel like it was a waste of my time.
Doctor's Response

Hello Thank you for taking time to share your concerns regarding your recent experience. Your comments will allow us to look for ways to improve patient and physician relations. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients. If you would like to further discuss your concerns please contact the ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500. Thank you again for your review; we wish you and your family good health. ARC Customer Service Department

December 1st, 2011
Love Dr. Sandhu. She checked on me every day I was in the hospital after I delivered my daughter. And she's always spot on with diagnosing a problem. So lucky to find her.

November 6th, 2011
So Awkward
I had such an awkward and uncomfortable appointment with her. She almost seemed like every question I had she was trying to direct it to someone else and it just made me feel foolish. At one point I asked her about classes available (Bradley Method, yoga, hypnobirthing, nursing, etc.) and she 'didn't really know, but our Tiny Toes group can help you with that'. In addition I was told 'even if you tell us you don't want drugs, we're going to have them ready for you haha!' Like my desire to work towards a natural drug-free birth was silly. She also didn't address any of my questions about diet, how many grams of protein per day I need, etc. It was so weird. I also went to St. David's, not a fan of them telling me all the things I'm not allowed to do during my labor. It's my first pregnancy and I have tons of questions. I eventually found a nice birthing center and have had nothing but amazing, supportive experiences. I wouldn't recommend her at all.

March 17th, 2011
Love her!
I love Dr Sandhu. I've had a few different ob/gyns but she is the one I chose to stick with. She's been with me through 2 pregnancies. She's not pushy. She's not a huge talker, as in gossip, but she thoroughly answers questions asked and makes sure you understand before you leave. SHe's reall sweet and so is her nurse. They make me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

December 30th, 2010
awful! i had the worst experience with this doctor!! i was not pleased.

December 11th, 2009
I absolutely love Dr. Sandhu and her nurse. They were there for me through my whole pregnancy and postpartum. I would most definitely recommend her to my family and friends and anyone thinking about going to her!