A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Schnapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Schnapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Schnapp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnapp graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schnapp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Renee Schnapp MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita R. Schnapp practice?
- Dr. Anita Schnapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anita Schnapp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fenton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Fenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.