Dr. Anita Schnapp Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anita Schnapp?

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Dr schnapp puts you at ease from your firt appointment

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

Been with her for 10 yrs. Delivered both sons. Love her dearly.

An amazing doctor, very compassionate!

Posted on December 30th, 2013

Dr. Schnapp is an amazing doctor, she really cares about her patients. She does not rush the appointments and answers all questions that you have. I would highly recommend her and will be going back to her when I have my second child.I could go on and on about Dr. Schnapp, she is truly an amazing, caring, compassionate woman!

I love Dr. Schnapp

Posted on November 21st, 2012

Dr. Schnapp is an amazing doctor. I have been to 4 or 5 gynocologists before and never felt comfortable, until I visited Dr. Schnapp. I have recommended many friends and family to her practice and everyone can testify what a great doctor she is.

Fantastic Doctor / Surgeon

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Dr Schnapp is a wonderful doctor and really makes you feel comfortable when seeing her. She takes the time to listen and maybe this is why she runs a little late sometimes so I am always prepared for her being a little behind. Her staff is wonderful as well and I think this says a lot about a practice because this is the first impression. The lady that goes on about her experience I think this is a little much and I hope everyone takes it for what it is and I have never went anywhere to have a procedure without having a visit first. Thank you Dr Schnapp for always being their for your patients.

Best Doctor for My Pregnancy

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I could not have asked for a more sincerely compassionate doctor to deliver my daughter. She answered all my questions without talking down to me or speaking in unfamiliar medical terms. I never felt rushed at appointment and she explained all procedures and options. I felt safe and cared for during my entire birthing process even though my daughter had complications. After my delivery she was as interested in my well being as she was during the birth. I cannot recommend her enough.

Posted on November 29th, 2011

I researched doctors for a good year before deciding on Dr. Schnapp and I believe I made an amazing choice. I have had some health issues and was seeing a male doctor who was very unsympatheic and did not understand just how rough and uncaring he was. Choosing a female gyno should be the norm these days, they have been there, and done that and knows what we women go through. Dr. Schnapp is the best around at listening, taking her time speaking with you and making sure you understand everything. The wait time is long but I see it as her spending time with her patients like she spends time with me, it's only fair. They could schedule appointments differently but of course it is a business as well. I would recommend Dr. Schnapp to anyone in a heartbeat!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

I REALLY like Dr. Schnapp, she is sharp, thorough, friendly, tells me like it is.

Waited way too long

Posted on November 10th, 2010

e ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

My search is over

Posted on October 19th, 2010

At age 56 I have long looked for a OB/GYN that takes the time to really listen and hear my concerns and then works with me to find the cause of my underlying condition. Dr. Schnapp is one of the most proactive physicians I have encounted. She takes sucificient time to diagnose you and then lets you make the decisions with her help that are right for you. Two thumbs up. To bad I don't have more or she would rate those too.

Extremely Thorough

Posted on August 21st, 2009

Dr. Schnapp is very thorough and knowledgable. No matter the issues, she listens to everything I have to say and she follows up on all my concerns. I have never had a doctor so thorough. She rocks!! !

Posted on October 21st, 2017