A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Sethna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Sethna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sethna graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sethna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Sethna MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anita Sethna practice?
- Dr. Anita Sethna has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anita Sethna practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists, Atlanta Plastic Surgeons, and Atlanta Surgeons.