A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Shelgikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Shelgikar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelgikar graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shelgikar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Shelgikar MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anita Shelgikar practice?
- Dr. Anita Shelgikar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anita Shelgikar practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.