A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Sikand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Sikand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Sikand, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikand graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sikand has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Sikand MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita Sikand practice?
- Dr. Anita Sikand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Sikand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.