A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Silva, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Silva has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Allenmore Hospital
- Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Lakshminarayana Silva MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita L. Silva practice?
- Dr. Anita Silva has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Silva practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.