A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Sinese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Sinese is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Sinese, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinese graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Sinese has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sinese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita J. Sinese practice?
Dr. Anita Sinese practices Internal Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Lansdale Internists.