Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Spiess
Dr. Anita Spiess, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL, with other offices in Highland Park, IL and Evanston, IL (and 1 other location). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spiess is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Holy Family Medical Center and Northwest Community Hospital. Dr. Spiess has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Spiess has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anita Spiess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.
Dr. Angel Galvez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Skokie, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Caesar Deleo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Skokie, IL 0 mi46
Dr. Darryl Stern
Skokie, IL 0 mi19