A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Steephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Steephen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steephen
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steephen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Steephen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steephen graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Steephen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Chazhikattu Steephen MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Steephen practice?
- Dr. Anita Steephen has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Steephen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Internists and Flower Mound Gastroenterologists.