A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Steephen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Steephen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steephen
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Steephen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Steephen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Steephen graduated from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Steephen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Chazhikattu Steephen MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. Steephen practice?
- Dr. Anita Steephen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anita Steephen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Keller, TX.
See Flower Mound Internists and Flower Mound Gastroenterologists.