Dr. Anita Stiffelman Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Anita Stiffelman?

Very thorough doctor-fun office environment!

Posted on October 28th, 2017

My kids love coming to Rainbow Peds- from the barn in the waiting room, to the toys in back, and popsicles when they get shots. They ask for Dr Stiffelman when they are sick. She always answers my questions, and explains things well. She is very connected to resources in the community.

Against and shamed breast feeding mothers

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Shamer of breastfeeding moms!

Posted on May 17th, 2017

She does not support a woman's right to breastfeed. There should be no reason to shame a mom for attempting to feed her child while at the doctor's office due to Dr. Stiffelman "not wanting to see that". Did her years of education NOT teach her to simply not watch something she does not want to see?

Shamer of breastfeeding moms!

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Been going to her forever but she has changed a lot telling me that if I keep bring my kid in she will keep sending us to specialist that will cost me lots of money. If she is not sure how to fix it then she should just say it and not treat us like we are bothering her. It was very hurtful and she keep rolling her eyes.

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Bedside manner is the lowest I've ever experienced. She will ask you questions then answer them for you. She's very condescending. Made me feel as if I did nothing to help my child. She was very rude to him as well. Will look elsewhere.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr Stiffelman is great. Initially I thought she needed another class in bedside manners but its her personality. She is an excellent doctor. I have 3 kids and all went to her. Her staff is not always the best which could harm her practice. They need to be a bit more polite to her patient's parents. Other than that, she is awesome. I would refer her in a heart beat. Dr. Stiffelman, get your staff together....

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Very experienced & reassuring! My son loves the barn in the waiting room. They always get me in when I need an appointment

Rude physician and my family will not be back

Posted on July 16th, 2015

I've visited with Dr. Stiffelman several times. Each time, I've left feeling as if nothing was treated or diagnosed. When I ask additional questions, her response is that its normal. Clearly, it is not normal if I'm bringing my child in because of abnormal symptoms. I definitely agree with a previous reviewer that Dr. Stiffelman's bedside manners are poor. She is a fast talker and WILL talk over you. During my last visit, not only did she assume I was on Medicare, she told me they don't have time to 'Google' up a pharmacy. I've never been to an office where the physician or nurse would not help to locate your pharmacy. Needless to say, we will not be going back to Dr. Stiffelman or Rainbow Pediatrics.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Rude. Horrible bedside manner. Seems to enjoy talking down to people.

Child with complicated behavior issue

Posted on April 28th, 2013

My son was having meltdowns and getting kicked out of day cares. Dr. Stiffelman did a very thorough job exploring his history and behavior in other settings and suggested he may be on the autistic spectrum. What a relief to have an understanding of why he behaved so badly! She was very good about finding us community resources and giving guidelines to his school.

Posted on October 7th, 2017