Anita Stiffelman MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
Against and shamed breast feeding mothers

May 17th, 2017
Shamer of breastfeeding moms!
She does not support a woman's right to breastfeed. There should be no reason to shame a mom for attempting to feed her child while at the doctor's office due to Dr. Stiffelman "not wanting to see that". Did her years of education NOT teach her to simply not watch something she does not want to see?

May 17th, 2017
Shamer of breastfeeding moms!

October 19th, 2016
Been going to her forever but she has changed a lot telling me that if I keep bring my kid in she will keep sending us to specialist that will cost me lots of money. If she is not sure how to fix it then she should just say it and not treat us like we are bothering her. It was very hurtful and she keep rolling her eyes.

June 5th, 2016
Bedside manner is the lowest I've ever experienced. She will ask you questions then answer them for you. She's very condescending. Made me feel as if I did nothing to help my child. She was very rude to him as well. Will look elsewhere.

February 12th, 2016
Dr Stiffelman is great. Initially I thought she needed another class in bedside manners but its her personality. She is an excellent doctor. I have 3 kids and all went to her. Her staff is not always the best which could harm her practice. They need to be a bit more polite to her patient's parents. Other than that, she is awesome. I would refer her in a heart beat. Dr. Stiffelman, get your staff together....

January 18th, 2016
Very experienced & reassuring! My son loves the barn in the waiting room. They always get me in when I need an appointment

July 16th, 2015
Rude physician and my family will not be back
I've visited with Dr. Stiffelman several times. Each time, I've left feeling as if nothing was treated or diagnosed. When I ask additional questions, her response is that its normal. Clearly, it is not normal if I'm bringing my child in because of abnormal symptoms. I definitely agree with a previous reviewer that Dr. Stiffelman's bedside manners are poor. She is a fast talker and WILL talk over you. During my last visit, not only did she assume I was on Medicare, she told me they don't have time to 'Google' up a pharmacy. I've never been to an office where the physician or nurse would not help to locate your pharmacy. Needless to say, we will not be going back to Dr. Stiffelman or Rainbow Pediatrics.

March 25th, 2015
Rude. Horrible bedside manner. Seems to enjoy talking down to people.

April 28th, 2013
Child with complicated behavior issue
My son was having meltdowns and getting kicked out of day cares. Dr. Stiffelman did a very thorough job exploring his history and behavior in other settings and suggested he may be on the autistic spectrum. What a relief to have an understanding of why he behaved so badly! She was very good about finding us community resources and giving guidelines to his school.