A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Stola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Stola, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stola graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Stola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anita G. Stola practice?
Dr. Anita Stola practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.