A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Thakadiyil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Thakadiyil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakadiyil
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Thakadiyil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Thakadiyil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakadiyil graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thakadiyil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Vacha Thakadiyil MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita V. Thakadiyil practice?
- Dr. Anita Thakadiyil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Thakadiyil practices Family Medicine near Crestwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.