A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Thakadiyil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Thakadiyil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Thakadiyil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakadiyil graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Thakadiyil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Vacha Thakadiyil MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anita V. Thakadiyil practice?
- Dr. Anita Thakadiyil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Thakadiyil practices Family Medicine near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL and Crestwood, IL.
See Olympia Fields Primary Care Doctors.