A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Uppin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uppin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Uppin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Uppin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Ashokkumar Uppin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anita A. Uppin practice?
- Dr. Anita Uppin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Uppin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.