A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Uppin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uppin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uppin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita Uppin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppin graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Uppin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Ashokkumar Uppin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anita A. Uppin practice?
- Dr. Anita Uppin has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Uppin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.