A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Van De Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita Van De Burg, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Van De Burg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Van De Burg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita D Van De Burg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita D. Van De Burg practice?
- Dr. Anita Van De Burg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anita Van De Burg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.