Dr. Anita Vanderstelt Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anita Vanderstelt?

I f you want someone who actually cares

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Dr. Nita really cares about her patients she even lets you know if you need anything on the weekend not to be afraid to call, she has been my childrens doctor for the last nine months thank god I found her their previous doctor could have cared less if the kid were sick and never looked into health problems that ended up being early signs of asthema! Thank you Dr Nita for everything!!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Couldn't have asked for a better doctor for my daughter! VERY professional, intelligent and caring. My daughter had a slew of complicated medical problems her first year...if there was ever anything that was "beyond" her knowledge or she was concerned with, she is never afraid to admit it and send my daughter to the best of the best specialist somewhere else. We love her!!

GREAT!!

Posted on November 7th, 2010

I think she is a wonderful doctor! If I wouldnt haved moved out of the state my son would keep seeing her. She has a wonderful personality and she did ...

Posted on February 24th, 2015