A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Maria Xavier MD is a female Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anita M. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Anita Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Xavier practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Hematologists and Fresno Oncologists.