A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita Xavier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xavier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xavier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xavier graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Maria Xavier MD is a female Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Anita M. Xavier practice?
- Dr. Anita Xavier has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita Xavier practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Hematologists and Fresno Oncologists.