A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anita York:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anita York is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anita York, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. York graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. York has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians
- St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anita Carol York MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anita C. York practice?
- Dr. Anita York has 1 office location.
Dr. Anita York practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.