A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Angan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitha Angan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Angan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Angan graduated from Madurai Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Angan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Angan MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha Angan practice?
- Dr. Anitha Angan has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Angan practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Internists, San Ramon Pulmonologists, San Ramon Critical Care Practitioners, and San Ramon Sleep Medicine Doctors.