A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Channabasavaiah
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Channabasavaiah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Channabasavaiah graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Channabasavaiah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical
- Clovis Community Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Dunda Channabasavaiah MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anitha D. Channabasavaiah practice?
- Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Critical Care Practitioners, and Modesto Pulmonologists.