A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Channabasavaiah graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Channabasavaiah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Dunda Channabasavaiah MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anitha D. Channabasavaiah practice?
- Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Channabasavaiah practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Critical Care Practitioners, and Fresno Pulmonologists.