A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Dhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitha Dhar, Family Practice, Family Medicine, Pediatrician, Family Practitioner, Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Dhar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhar graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dhar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anitha S. Dhar practice?
Dr. Anitha Dhar practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Brentwood, TN.
See Smyrna Family Physicians.