A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Gonsalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonsalves
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonsalves Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Gonsalves, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsalves graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gonsalves has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Samir Gonsalves BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anitha S. Gonsalves practice?
- Dr. Anitha Gonsalves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Gonsalves practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.