A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Gonsalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonsalves
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonsalves Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Gonsalves, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsalves graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gonsalves has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Samir Gonsalves BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anitha S. Gonsalves practice?
- Dr. Anitha Gonsalves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Gonsalves practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.