A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Gonsalves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Gonsalves, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonsalves graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gonsalves has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Samir Gonsalves BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Anitha S. Gonsalves practice?
- Dr. Anitha Gonsalves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Gonsalves practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.