A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Weaver, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Weaver MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anitha Weaver practice?
- Dr. Anitha Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Weaver practices Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
See Lititz Pediatricians.