A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Kankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kankar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kankar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Kankar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Reddy Kankar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anitha R. Kankar practice?
- Dr. Anitha Kankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Kankar practices General Practice near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City General Practitioners.