A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Kankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kankar
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kankar graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Kankar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Reddy Kankar MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Anitha R. Kankar practice?
- Dr. Anitha Kankar has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Kankar practices General Practice near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City General Practitioners.