A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Kolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitha Kolli, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Kolli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Wound Care and Hyperbarics
Education & Awards
Dr. Kolli graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kolli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kolli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans