A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitha Menon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Menon, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Psg Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research, Coimbatore.
Dr. Menon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Menon BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anitha Menon practice?
- Dr. Anitha Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Menon practices Pediatrics near Riverdale, MD.
See Riverdale Pediatricians.