A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitha Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Mitchell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Theresa Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha T. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Anitha Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Mitchell practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.