A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Mullangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Mullangi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullangi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mullangi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Lakshmi Mullangi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha L. Mullangi practice?
- Dr. Anitha Mullangi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Mullangi practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.