A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Mullangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullangi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mullangi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Mullangi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullangi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mullangi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Lakshmi Mullangi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha L. Mullangi practice?
- Dr. Anitha Mullangi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Mullangi practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.