A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Mullangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Mullangi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullangi graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mullangi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullangi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anitha L. Mullangi practice?
Dr. Anitha Mullangi practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.