Dr. Anitha Nagappan Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Anitha Nagappan?

Posted on December 4th, 2012

She does not present herself as a doctor. She is like a school teacher, you have to do this and that test but fails to listen to what you have to say. Never will I recommend her to anyone.

No bedside manner/ pill pusher

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Has no bedside manners. Pay little or no attention to what you are saying and is abrupt and rude. Treats symptoms and look's after insurance company needs before those of patient.

No follow up

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I had a physical and have some bad blood results. Slightly high Cholestorol and high Creatinine. I called when I got the results back and never heard back for 2 weeks. At 2 weeks I received a letter with a diet plan and telling me I had possible kidney desease and not to take any pain killers. That is all. I am looking for new primary care Dr. Now

Did not pay attention to what I was saying

Posted on September 6th, 2011

She came in and I described my lower back pain and immediately went to prescribe Anti-inflamatory/muscle relaxers. Did not pay attention to the severe numbing I described or any of the other symptoms I was having. In fact, when I mentioned them, she did not even acknowledge that I was speaking to her. She just wrote the prescription and moved on.Now, I have to go to another doctor because these prescriptions did nothing for me.

Type 2 Diabetes