Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anitha Nallu
Dr. Anitha Nallu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nallu is affiliated with Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital, Washington Hospital Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anitha Nallu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anitha Nallu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Ganesh Venkataraman
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi14
Dr. Jose Antonio
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Washington, DC 0 mi50
Dr. Pamela Guha
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi54