A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitha Pillai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Pillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Pillai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Pillai MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha Pillai practice?
- Dr. Anitha Pillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Pillai practices Internal Medicine near Glasgow, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Glasgow Internists.