A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Police:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitha Police is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitha Police, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Police graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Police has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Police MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha Police practice?
- Dr. Anitha Police has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anitha Police practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.