A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Yadav has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Dhalappa Yadav MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha D. Yadav practice?
- Dr. Anitha Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Yadav practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.