A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitha Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yadav
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yadav Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Yadav has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitha Dhalappa Yadav MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anitha D. Yadav practice?
- Dr. Anitha Yadav has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitha Yadav practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Sports Medicine Doctors.