A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitra Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitra G Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anitra G. Brown practice?
- Dr. Anitra Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Anitra Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.