A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anitra Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anitra Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anitra Graves, FAASM, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Graves has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anitra S Graves FAASM, FCCP, and MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anitra S. Graves practice?
- Dr. Anitra Graves has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anitra Graves practices Pulmonary Disease near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, GA and Ellijay, GA.
See Canton Pulmonologists.