A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjaiah Kodityal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjaiah Kodityal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjaiah Kodityal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodityal graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kodityal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjaiah Kodityal MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjaiah Kodityal practice?
- Dr. Anjaiah Kodityal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjaiah Kodityal practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Internists and Odessa Sleep Medicine Doctors.