A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from New York University.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Ashok Desai MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali A. Desai practice?
- Dr. Anjali Desai has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Desai practices Internal Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.