Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali Bhasin
Dr. Anjali Bhasin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bhasin is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Regional Hospital. Dr. Bhasin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjali Bhasin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anjali Bhasin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Evelyn Schwalenberg
Internal Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Natasha Bray
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. David Boesler
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.01 mi29