A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Bhasin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Bhasin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Bhasin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhasin graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bhasin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Bhasin MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Bhasin practice?
- Dr. Anjali Bhasin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Bhasin practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL and North Miami Beach, FL.
See Brooklyn Internists.