A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Butani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Butani, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Butani, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Butani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Butani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali K Butani MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anjali K. Butani practice?
- Dr. Anjali Butani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Butani practices Dermatology near Tylertown, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Tylertown Dermatologists.