A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Butani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Butani, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Butani, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Liposuction Lipectomy
- Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Butani graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Butani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Butani MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Butani practice?
- Dr. Anjali Butani has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Butani practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Dermatologists and Orange Surgeons.