Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali Chanana
Dr. Anjali Chanana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Sacramento, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chanana is affiliated with Kaweah Delta Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and Northbay Medical Center. Dr. Chanana has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjali Chanana has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anjali Chanana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Joanne Godley
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Mark Sheffield Jr
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi30
Dr. Samjot Dhillon
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0.01 mi19