A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Chanana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Chanana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanana graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chanana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- NorthBay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali A Chanana MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali A. Chanana practice?
- Dr. Anjali Chanana has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Chanana practices Internal Medicine near Fairfield, CA.
See Fairfield Internists.