Dr. Anjali Chanana MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

August 30th, 2015
Best doctor for me ever
I was lucky to had Dr. Chanana as my doctor for about two years. She was kind, and I never felt rushed. She helped me through several problems I was having and I felt I could trust her with my life. I am sad she has left UC Davis...I wanted her to have her caring for me through the rest of my life. She always remembered me and made me feel as if she cared about my well being. Great doctor.

June 4th, 2013
Worst doctor I have ever encountered
This doctor has a terrible bedside manner and a general incompetence. She delays treatment and prolongs pain and suffering by avoiding diagnosis. She is incompetent and is always "uncomfortable" with doing anything for you so she will refer you to others doctors. Before you know it, you have a doctor for every symptom and because she is not managing your health as the main provider, your frustration grows and your ailments become chronic without relief. In addition, she speaks to you like a child and is completely insensitive. She lacks empathy and does not take the time to investigate psychosocial symptoms that may be contributing to your health. A truly stupid woman.

August 31st, 2010
We changed to Dr Chanana because my mom's primary care doctor treated her like a child. She was 88. From the first visit Dr. Chanana has shown the utmost care and respect for her. I would recommend anyone to her without hesitation.