A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Dasgupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Dasgupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Dasgupta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasgupta graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Dasgupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Dasgupta MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Anjali Dasgupta practice?
- Dr. Anjali Dasgupta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Dasgupta practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Covington, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Conroe, TX.
See Covington Internists and Covington Infectious Disease Doctors.