Dr. Anjali Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anjali Desai?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 8th, 2010

Dr Desai is a wonderful Internist

Dr Desai was requested to perform a pre-operative physical for my 81 year old mother. My mother had not seen any doctors (except on an Emergency Room basis) in over 25 years. Despite my mother being an unwilling participant in this pre-op consult, Dr Desai and her associate Dr Walsh were not only 100% professional; but, extremely careing. They treated my mother like she was their mother.I can't say enough!!!Although my mother did not have the surgury (due to previously undetected health issues)... I believe Dr Desai did her job and protected my mother from the inherent and potentially grave risks of a surgury we felt was important.

October 11th, 2014