A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anjali Gopal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Gopal, BS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gopal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Rajdeva Gopal BS and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Anjali R. Gopal practice?
- Dr. Anjali Gopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Anjali Gopal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Rheumatologists.