Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali Grandhige
Dr. Anjali Grandhige, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grandhige is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjali Grandhige has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anjali Grandhige is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21
Dr. David Kuhar
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi17
Dr. Robert Cohen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi49