A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anjali Grandhige:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anjali Grandhige, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandhige graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Grandhige has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anjali Parmar Grandhige MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anjali P. Grandhige practice?
- Dr. Anjali Grandhige has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anjali Grandhige practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.